Monday, November 3, 2008

Strategy, or Destiny? (Probably just strategy)

My first Drift ended in Downtown Milwaukee, and because of the lack of time, I felt as if I missed out on some good opportunities. So, I chose to go back to where Drift 1 ended and continue Drift 2 from there. The strategy this time around, going whichever the way the wind took me. In more detail, at every second intersection I felt where the wind was blowing and followed it in that direction. There were three opportunities that wouldn't fit under the strategy.

1. If I reached a T-intersection and the wind blew me in a way that wasn't possible, I would flip a coin to determine.

2. If the wind was not blowing when I approached an intersection, I would wait, or flip a coin if waiting got too long.

3. If the wind blew me backwards, I would ignore it and go forwards.

My strategy for image capturing was heavy on nature. However, I would only film or capture nature and natural elements that were surrounded by the city element. Another strategy I adapted was to find pictures of people or images of the human form.

No comments: